平凡的我

平凡的我

Thursday, April 1, 2010

ANGRY

I am really feel so angry now !!!
Do you still remember what that you promised me at last nite?

You had promised me will call me later,but as the result?
You didn't bother even to give me a call !!!

OMG !!!

That the origin of matter is happened like this...

Last night, I hit the phone to him...
He said he has been his friend house now and he was inconvenience to chat with me...
So he promised me will call me later...

BUT

I am waiting his call about two hour...
Finally,i send a message to him and asked him is it still busy of studied?
He replied message to me and apologize to me...

He said sorry to me and he was rushed to club at now...

I was really so angry about that and i directly to switch off my fon !!!

Totally speechless of that !!!

-mandy-