平凡的我

平凡的我

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nervous and Afraid

Arrgh !!! my insurance text is coming soon,but untill now...I never read the insurance book and so was unaware of its contents... sigh...

Jesus !!! i am feeling nervously and afraid right now...i am feeling afraid to face tat exam.i am feeling nervously to face tat exam also~haiz...

Now,I think i have to warning this lazy girl { i means myself } !!!

Mandy cheong, i beg you dun be lazy anymore...it was not good for your ownself,if you cant pass tat exam, you will lost one oppotunity to get back your RM50 from there !!! do you have thinking of this ever? so please start to study right now !!! you just left 16 days for prepare and study only !!!

opps !!! forgot to remind it,my exam day was set at next mth 3th ....

Mandy Cheong !!! gambateh !!!


Countdown my exam day : 16 days

-mandy-